On 28 and 29 April EUKOJUST supported Kosovo Judicial Council (KJC) in further advancing its legislative framework through a workshop held in Peja. In this Workshop, Kosovo Judicial Council, Court Presidents, Judges, Legal Experts have been working together in drafting/finalizing six different sub-legal acts, which include the following:
- Catalogue regarding job descriptions in Courts, the Secretary, and the Judicial Inspection Unit.
- Regulation on the functioning of the KJCS and the JIU.
- Draft regulation on the status, rights, obligations, performance appraisal, disciplinary procedure, and termination of employment of professional associates
- Draft regulation on non-financial assets.
- Draft regulation amending the regulation on transfer of judges.
- Discussion regarding the quality of data, electronic file of judges as well as addressing issues related to Criminal Evidence.
EUKOJUST Experts Alban Krasniqi and Arben Isufi are supporting this activity with expertise in the relevant fields.